8.10.2008

A Fox, A Cabbage and a Rabbit

You know that logic puzzle...A man has a fox, a rabbit and a cabbage, and he wants to get across the river but his boat can only carry two items at a time. The man being one item and a fox, rabbit or cabbage being the second. If left along the fox will kill the rabbit, and the rabbit will eat the cabbage. How can the man get all three items across the river without losing any of them?

Well, that sums up what I've been planning the past few weeks to get ready for this show. I will preface this by saying that no, I don't own a car, leading me to rent...but you cannot fit a 4 x 8 sheet of plywood in a subcompact car...you get the idea. There is so much coordination between people who've offered to help me and the materials that I need to transport up there.

That said, I thought I would share some sketches of the booths that I will be building, both in very raw drawn and examples of the 3 D models that Tunde put together for me including: the telephone booths, the kissing booth and the photobooth.




No comments: