8.15.2008

We'll be here all week

So, as most installations go, the humor (and giddiness) is ripe.

A group of young girls in summer camp were very curious today about what was going on. The booths are starting to get put together and are starting to look like something. The kissing booth was especially enticing - and they kept asking if cute boys were going to be in the kissing booth - and made a request for the Jonas Brothers to appear. One looking directly at me said, that big kids didn't necessarily like the Jonas Brothers. Apparently, I'm a big kid - which is exactly what I was going for.

Success!

Caitlin

PS: I thought I would share a little video of what we've been reduced to. On a recent trip to Staples to get new artwork prepped for screenprinting, which I made too big...Manuel - who has been putting up with my hemming and hawing about imagery, gave up. When the woman behind the counter asked me if he was sleeping, I turned to see this:

Hey check out this printing video - hit the play button!


BTW: Its a Fantasy Football guide of statistics - draft day is just around the corner.

No comments: